Monday, October 25, 2010

Pencil Skirt for Life!!

What is the single most influential item of the 1950's fashasion?  The pencil skirt baby!  This is the most simple, sexy, figure flattering item of clothing in a women's wardrobe.  The essence of a women is her confidence and ability to get the attention of a room, well the pencil skirt does this for any women and size does not matter!  High waisted or low, with a ruffle or a long zipper, there is not a women I know young or mature that does not know the importance of having this garment on deck at all times.  I have so many in different fabrics and colors and yes I pull one out when I need that extra oompf in my step for the day.  Simply fantastic!
I see you Paul Smith!!
Another item I consider important is the two piece bikini! Though our version shows SO much more skin and every women is not able to pull it off, this is a radical and amazing garment.  As women we love to flaunt our sexuality some more than others and the bikini gives us the option of showing a lot with french cut types or a little less with high waisted or boyshort verisons.  The bikini is a very important, women's lib!
Halle Berry as a Bond Girl, need I post more? Work Ms. Berry!

No comments:

Post a Comment