Monday, October 25, 2010

JEANS!!!

The most popular (and my favorite) fit and color of jean is the bootcut darkwash denim.  Baby. the simplicity of this jean is so perfect.  These jeans look fabulous on any body type.  Though I love the skinny jean, they aren't always flattering on everyone.  The bootcut jean comes in a low or high-rise which is ideal for every woman.  This look has not changed much which is what I love about this style.  Stretch has been added and even a "skinny version" and different washes are tried but the darkwash denim is ideal.
To Live for, SUPER CUTE!
Denim is so versitile, I think future jeans are going to continue to progress in the skinny jean fad, you know adding more embelshments and dimensions, on back to an ultra baggy for men and women, I mean we have to breathe again at some point!  There is nothing new under the sun, I mean of course there are those weird fad pieces that are going to pop up for the outlandish consumer, however for the masses we are on this ferris wheel of fashion just adding concepts to an old idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment