Friday, September 10, 2010

A fashion source book exists as a place for inspiration, a place for knowledge and place to let your mind wander and ultimately ... create!  This online fashion source book will look at the History of 20th Century Fashion Arts from a number of perspectives, including historical and cultural. It will contain posts and images that address specific topics and will endeavor to provide a cohesive snapshot of various fashion topics.

FASHION IS MY LIFE.  I eat and breathe Fall/Winter Spring/Summer.  I go on vacation to NYFW and light money candles to my VOGUE.  Paris is Mecca and Milan is Mecca II.  There are only a few things that could turn me from loving fashion: Anna Wintour sporting bejeweled crocs with culottes, a tube top and a fanny pack.  Now we know that aint gonna happen so I am stuck in a warp FASHIONOIHSAF and I am a loyal subject.

Royalty of the Fashion World:





Watch, Learn, Awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment